If you work with ArcGIS Desktop and would like to add climate change effects to your toolbox, this is for you!
SimCLIM for ArcGIS / Climate add-in enables ArcGIS users to produce spatial images of climate change through a quick, easy and straight-forward process. The add-in is based on 20 years of development of the standalone SimCLIM tool and uses outputs from global climate models, produced for the IPCC. Both projections of future climate, and changes compared with the baseline climate can be produced.
It is possible to purchase other variables (wind speed, relative humidity and solar radiation) as well as down-scaled patterns for regional and national areas with much more detail than the global patterns. It is essential for local communities to build resilience.
- Spatial scenarios (given year, emission scenario, climate sensitivity, and GCM)
- Evaluate uncertainties stemming from different emission scenarios, climate sensitivities, and climate change models
- Ensembles on the fly
- Provides the latest global data for precipitation, mean-min-max temperatures
- Percentile results for ensembles
All of AR5 which includes:
- Comes with Global (0.5°x0.5° or ca. 50kmx50km)
- It can read all the SimCLIM 2013 areas which are:
- All countries available (resolution dependent on country area, most 1kmx1km)
- Specific countries with states are available on request
- Some continents available on request
Monthly averages of:
- Mean Temperature(˚C)
- Minimum Temperature (˚C)
- Maximum Temperature (˚C)
- On request – Solar (W/m2) ; Relative humidity (%); Wind speed (m/s)
USD 500Masters Student (with ID):
Campus suite (SimCLIM for ArcGIS Climate and Marine): USD 2249
Lab suite (15 seats):
USD 997Lab suite (5 seats):
USD 500Regional level:
* Global data set and one country level spatial area is provided at no extra charge. Spatial areas will include three standard parameters and RCMs, when available.
Released: 25 September 2015